- In his servant, he looks for in the Selling folder in the level root of his PrestaShop website
- If the folder of the supplier contains a folder phpunit, it can be vulnerable to an external attacker.
- Now phpunit can simply eliminate the folder and its content.
Once it has verified the main folder of PrestaShop, it repeats the same steps but within the folder of each module:
- In each folder of module, it verifies if there is a supplier folder.
- Within the Vendor folder of each module, it verifies if phpunit exists a called folder.
- If the folder of a module contains this folder phpunit, this module can do vulnerable an external attacker to him.
- Simply phpunit can eliminate the folder.
It verifies that the folder Vendor of each module does not contain a folder phpunit.
This will not affect to the behavior of the modules. This simple step will protect its store online of this vulnerability, but it remembers that its website can be already it jeopardize.
If it did not find any module that contains this folder phpunit, its store is not vulnerable.